Founder of JSC "VNIIOENG"
Scientific-Technical Journal “Geology, Geophysics and Development of Oil and Gas Fields” ISSN 2413-5011
The Journal reflects the most urgent scientific and scientific-industrial problems in relation to prospecting, exploration and development of oil fields, including methods of geological and geophysical research, complex evaluation of oil and gas content of some territories and local objects, geological-economic zoning, hydrocarbon reserves calculation as well as prediction of non-traditional traps.
Problems in relation to geological-prospecting management in new conditions, legal and finance regulation of subsoil assets usage, cooperation with foreign companies in the field of extraction of oil and gas resources are also discussed in the Journal. Official documents on the above-mentioned problems issued by Ministry of Fuel and Energy and the RF Government are published in the Journal as well.
The Journal submits information about the most important results of prospecting-exploration work in Russia, in the countries of Commonwealth of Independent States and abroad, about newly-opened oil and gas fields, their geological structure and prospecting peculiarities, about implementation of modern techniques of data processing, obtained during geological-geophysical studies, their integration as well as about development of field-geophysical methods.
Problems of getting concessions on carrying out prospecting-exploration works, agreements on fields’ development by foreign and joint companies are likely to be reflected.
The highest premium is assigned to the problems relating to assessment of the influence degree of the main geological-physical factors on technological indicators of development of oil and gas fields, analysis of efficiency of various systems providing maintenance and regulation of formation pressure, rational pattern of wells, enhancement of oil extraction out of low-permeable, strongly heterogeneous and clay-containing collectors.
The Journal reflects problems of modern state and tendencies in development of thermal, physical-chemical, gas, micro-biological and wave methods of enhanced oil recovery both in Russia and abroad.
- Dmitrievsky A.N. (Chief editor) – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific Adviser of "Institute of Oil and Gas Problems" of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Gogonenkov G.N. (Deputy Chief editor) – Doctor of technical sciences, the First Deputy General Director of JSC "CGE";
- Astakhova A.N. – Candidate of technical sciences, General Manager of JSC "VNIIOENG";
- Bochkarev A.V. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Professor, I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
- Brekhuntsov A.M. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Director of JSC "Siberian Scientific-Analytical Center of Russia";
- Varlamov A.I. – Candidate of geological-mineral sciences, General Director of Federal State Uni-tary Enterprise "VNIGNI";
- Gilmanova R.Kh. – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, General Director of LLC “Oilgaztechnologia”;
- Grunis E.B. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Head of the Directorate of "Institute of Geology and Development of Fossil Fuels";
- Darischeva E.Yu. – scientific employee, JSC "VNIIOENG";
- Zolotukhin A.B. – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Academician of the international Academy of Sciences of Eurasia, Academician of the international Academy of technology, Academician of the Norwegian scientific Academy of polar research (Norway);
- Kuznetsov V.G. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Professor, I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
- Mikhailov N.N. – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor of I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
- Salavatov T.Sh. – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Head of the Chair "Development of Oil and Gas fields" of the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy;
- Senin B.V. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, General Director of JSC "Souzmorgeo";
- Staroseltsev V.S. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Professor, Deputy-General Director of "Siberian Scientific-Research Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineral Resources";
- Suprunenko O.I. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Deputy-General Director of "I. Gram-berg All-Russian Scientific Institute of Oceanology";
- Kholodilov V.A. – Doctor of geological-mineral sciences, Professor, I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas.
Registration certificate of the mass media outlet - PI FS (ПИ ФС) No. 77-12330 dated April 10, 2002.
The Journal enters the Russian Index of Scientific Quotation (RISO).
Two-year RSCI impact-factor with account of citation from all sources is 0,409.
Scientific-Technical Journal "Geology, Geophysics and Development of Oil and Gas Fields" enters International abstract database GeoRef.
The Journal is included on the new (2015) List of Leading Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals and Publications where basic scientific results of doctoral or candidate dissertations in the following branches of science should be published:
- 25.00.10 – Geophysics, geophysical methods of mineral exploration;
- 25.00.12 – Geology, prospecting and exploration of oil and gas fields (deposits) (geological-mineralogical sciences);
- 25.00.14 – Technology and equipment used for geological-prospecting activities;
- 25.00.17 – Development and operation of oil and gas fields (deposits);
Генеральным директором АО «ВНИИОЭНГ» назначен Аганов Юрий Олегович
ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАН ТОВАРНЫЙ ЗНАК
- Федеральной службой по интеллектуальной собственности зарегистрирован товарный знак ОАО "ВНИИОЭНГ"
- В разделе "Научно-технические журналы, информационно-издательская деятельность" нашего сайта размещаются аннотации научных статей, публикуемых в периодических научно-технических изданиях ОАО "ВНИИОЭНГ".