Founder of JSC "VNIIOENG"
Scientific-Technical Journal «OILFIELD ENGINEERING» ISSN 0207-2351
The Journal publishes article containing information about the latest achievements in the field of perfection of development systems of oil and gas-oil fields, techniques and technologies of oil and oil gas production both on land and offshore, methods of stimulation of a formation and a bottom-hole zone aimed at oil extraction intensification and oil recovery enhancement (formation waters pumping, steam carriers, various water-soluble polymers and hydrocarbon solvents, etc.), methods of oil production using horizontal wells.
The Journal publishes articles considering activities aimed at perfection of wells’ fund usage, problems in relation to technique and technology of major and minor well repair wells’ operation in conditions of progressing water-flooding. Articles published in the Journal describe methods and means applied for prevention of oilfield equipment corrosion and protection of environmental objects, prevention of salts and asphalt-resin-paraffin sediments occurrence while wells’ operation, modern state and prospects for chemical reagents usage in oil industry, contemporary, most economically efficient technical equipment and technologies used for gathering, transportation and preparation of oil, gas and water at oil and gas fields as well as oil gas processing at gas-processing plants.
The Journal publishes information reflecting modern state and tendencies of development of oilfield construction, power supply of enterprises, efficiency of new construction materials, organizational and technological peculiarities of designing and construction of oilfield objects in complicated natural and climatic conditions. Brief statistical data on oil and gas production in foreign countries and other essential problems of oil and gas industry development abroad are presented as well. Technical and technological problems are followed by the problems of re-organization of home oil and gas industry in compliance with the contemporary conditions of market economy, survival of industrial enterprises and science state.
The Journal publishes information showing ways of increasing of oil and gas production, cooperation with foreign companies and problems of oil business.
The Journal widely reflects informational material of exhibitions, conferences and scientific-technical meetings, publishes prospects and advertisements of new equipment and technology as well as patents and inventions.
- Gavura Vilen Evdokimovich (Chief Editor) – Doctor of technical sciences, Chief expert of JSC “Krylov All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute of Oil”;
- Astakhova Anfisa Nailevna (Deputy Chief Editor) – Candidate of technical sciences, General Manager of JSC “VNIIOENG”;
- Antipova Irina Anatolievna – senior research employee, JSC "VNIIOENG";
- Bogatyrev Akhmet Gireevich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of JSC “VNIIOENG”;
- Valovsky Vladimir Mikhailovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Adviser on technique and technology applied in oil fields development of the Directorship of “Tatar Scientific-Research and Design Institute of Oil of JSC “TatNIPIneft” named after V.D. Shashin;
- Veliev Nazim Aslan ogly – Doctor of technical sciences, Head of the Department of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR);
- Gabibov Ibrahim Abulfas ogly – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Head of the Chair of the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy;
- Darischev Viktor Ivanovich – Candidate of technical sciences, Chief of the Department of “Scientific-Technical Development” of JSC “RITEK”;
- Zeinalov Rakhib Rashid ogly – Candidate of technical sciences, corresponding member of the Azerbaijan Engineering Academ;
- Lysenko Vladimir Dmitrievich – Doctor of technical sciences, expert of JSC "RITEK";
- Mikhailov Nikolay Nilovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor of I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
- Mischenko Igor Tikhonovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor of I. Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas;
- Salavatov Tulparkhan Sharabudinovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, Head of the Chair “Development of Oil and Gas fields” of the Azerbaijan State Oil Academy;
- Safin Stanislav Gazizovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, expert of the Federal Register of research-technical activity of the RF Ministry of Education and Science;
- Khisamov Rais Salikhovich – Doctor of technical sciences, chief geologist of JSC “Tatneft”;
- Khisamutdinov Nail Ismagzamovich – Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Scientific Adviser of “Neftegaztechnologia, Ltd.” Scientific-Production Association.
Registration certificate of the mass media outlet - PI FS (ПИ ФС) No. 77-12336 dated April 04, 2002.
The Journal enters the Russian Index of Scientific Quotation (RISO).
Two-year RSCI impact-factor with account of citation from all sources is 0,361.
Scientific-Technical Journal "Oilfield Engineering" (as on February, 17, 2016) enters International abstract database and Chemical Abstracts citation systems.
The Journal is included on the new List of Leading Peer-Reviewed Scientific Journals and Publications where basic scientific results of doctoral or candidate dissertations in the following branches of science should be published:
- 05.17.07 – Chemical technology of fuel and high-energy substances;
- 25.00.10 – Geophysics, geophysical methods of mineral exploration;
- 25.00.15 – Technology of wells drilling and development;
- 25.00.17 – Development and operation of oil and gas fields (deposits).